Cook up your best large breakfasts or a Sunday Brunch complete with eggs, hashbrowns, sausages or bacon and pancakes on best electric griddles. This is most certainly the appliance that every household should own.
It makes cooking up your favorite dishes a snap and it is just as easy to clean as well. Due to it being constructed in stainless-steel, you do not have to worry about the harsh chemicals that typically come with non-stick coating. Plus, the electric griddle will compliment almost all kitchen appliances.
Choosing the right one for you can be a tricky task, so below you will find four of the best electric griddles, complete with reviews to help you decide!
- 1 Best Electric Griddles Comparison
- 2 4 Best Electric Griddles
Best Electric Griddles Comparison
17 x 13 x 10
24.7 x 7.8 x 16.5
13 x 29 x 6
14 x 13 x 6
4 Best Electric Griddles
Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler – Stainless Steel Griddles
Lightweight yet huge characteristics, the Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler provides 5in1 operation like a panini press, full grill, contact grill, half grill or griddle and full griddle.
The fashionable brushed housing made of stainless-steel appears smooth as well as contemporary inside the kitchen area and comes with a wide handle that is panini-style plus a hinged floating cover which changes for different food thicknesses.
The base has a couple of temp controls plus a function selector which are plainly marked and possess indicator lights intended for fast reference and precise functioning.
- This appliance works 5in1; panini press, contact grill, full griddle, full grill and half griddle/half grill
- Made of brushed stainless-steel construction; includes panini-style sturdy handle; adjust food thickness with floating cover
- Includes nonstick, reversible and removable cooking plates to drain grease resulting in healthier cooking
- Comes with adjustable temp controls and indicator lights, integrated drip tray, scraping tool and gourmet recipes
- Also comes with 3 yr limited warranty
Pros: Extremely industrial looking over a really small scale. Its grease catch pan is built-into the base and comes off without difficulty for cleansing. Cleaning this thing is a breeze: simply take off the two grill plates for washing and cleaning easily.
It will take approx 5 min’s to preheat after which, amazing, it truly grills. You’ll be able to hear the immediate sizzle sound however do not go very far, because it cooks far more faster than you may be accustomed to.
Cons: Its power cord is small, just 3 ft, which makes it impractical for table use if you do not have an extension cord. Also, its knobs appear cheesy too. However, this is only minor things since the Cuisinart GR-4N Griddle makes fantastic food!
Wolfgang Puck WPRGG0010 1800-Watt – Electric Reversible Grill Griddle
A definite must-have for just about any hectic kitchen area, the Wolfgang Puck WPRGG0010 Grill and Griddle offers an extra-large 11 x 1/2 x 18 in. reversible cooking area for flexible food preparation each day.
Utilize it’s sleek griddle area for eggs, omelets, pancakes or even grilled-cheese sandwiches, then flip it around to its grilling side to cook up chicken, pork chops, cheese burgers, grilled vegetables, and much more.
The appliance’s temp control knob allows you to choose the correct level of heat for the job, and its nonstick surface area guarantees trouble-free food preparation and speedy clean-up.
- Comes with 1800 powerful watts and a 207 sq. in. cooking area
- Includes nonstick surface to make food release effortless; adjustable temp control
- Promote healthy cooking with grease channels; drip tray that is removable
- Includes the safety interlock system; safe transport due to handles that are heat-resistant
- Measurements are 16 1/2 x 24 2/3 x 7 4/5 in.
Pros: This can be compared to a commercial-grade grill. Its functional surface area is among the biggest around and cleanup is a breeze. It’s quite simple to wash, due to the fact you are able to raise the center cooking item from the holding rack and thoroughly clean that on it’s own, rather than one enormous item to wash simultaneously.
Once you raise it out you are able to clean it effortlessly. Heat distributes equally over the top, leaving behind zero hot areas. Its controls tend to be fairly accurate.
Cons: The only real drawback is the paint. It seems to come off too easily, at some point you may not have the ability to figure out its temp configurations. Small complaints when compared to all the features the Wolfgang Puck WPRGG0010 Grill and Griddle has!
Broil King PCG-10 – Nonstick Electric Griddle
Industrial high quality, yet made with the home cook in mind, the 1500-watt Broil King PCG-10 Professional Portable Nonstick Griddle makes it simple to prepare huge amounts of breakfast favs while getting together with family and friends.
Utilize it for everything from savory bacon and fried eggs to buttermilk pancakes, sausages, hash browns, and even more. The griddle’s big, 21 x 12 in. cooking area has a nonstick surface that will ensure trouble-free food release, and the detachable backsplash which is stainless-steel will keep food protected and aids in preventing sloppy spatters.
Additionally, the appliance’s back legs flip down to raise the rear of the best electric griddles while preparing food such as bacon which is often fatty, so fat drains clear of your food for more healthy results.
- Industrial quality griddle with 21 x 21 in. cooking area that is nonstick
- Has a backsplash that is removable; rear legs for helping drain grease
- Comes with handles that are cool-touch and stainless-steel; adjust heat up to 450 degrees F
- Comes with immersible base with temp probe; grease tray that is removable
- Measurements are 12 1/2 x 29 x 5 1/2 in.; 2 yr warranty
Pros: This truly is a wonderful cooking appliance. This griddle is actually tough, hefty, huge, and it operates fantastic. Its flip down leg functions awesome to help drain away drippings. Zero wobbling whether the leg extensions are up or down.
This cooks your food at even temps all the time and you can easily clean it. Best thing… it is big enough to cook your whole breakfast all at once which could consist of pancakes, sausage or bacon and eggs.
Cons: This is a little pricy however definitely worth every penny. It is huge, so take note should you have small counter-top room. But, the Broil King PCG-10 Griddle is attractive and is a must have in every home!
Emeril by T-fal TG8000002 XL Griller – Professional Electric Griddle
The Emeril by T-fal TG8000002 XL Griller is surely an appliance that you’re going to make use of a great deal.
Lots of people utilize it on a regular basis! It makes it simple for making sausage, pancakes, as well as a variety of one dish skillet delights. Its aluminum surface area is more healthy compared to chemically treated choices that are non stick.
On top of that, it complements the majority of home appliances, which is something many individuals really like.
- Comes with extra big grilling area which makes it ideal for bigger families
- Comes with removable grill plates made of die-cast aluminum and non-stick surface
- Has 2 independent temp controls for grilling up various foods at the same time
- Includes 1700 watts of power, drip tray, grill plates and splatter guard (all dishwasher safe)
Pros: It really is super simple to make use of, an easy task to clean – simply place it in your dishwasher. This is by far the most powerful indoor grill you’ll find, with 1700 Watts of power, can easily grill up a delicious steak instantly.
Excellent top quality product, it’s possible to grill up anything your heart desires on it and it is prepared exquisitely and tasty. Simple to slide its grills out when wanting to clean with the kitchen sink facet. This product will also be delivered promptly and packed well too.
Cons: Heating is a little uneven, as one side of this grill seems a bit more hot than the other. Overall, however, the Emeril by T-fal TG8000002 XL Griller really does a great job!