Typically, heating up your household can get very expensive due to the price increase over the years. There is some good news though for homeowners who are looking to lower their energy costs and use a more energy-efficient heating source. By installing a best oil radiator heater in your home, you can fill your rooms up with warming heat without the outstanding energy costs.
These types of heaters are ideal because they are energy efficient and they are portable so you can move them around your home as you see fit. Also, they give out an even flow of heat and do not blast your room hot air or use surges of electricity like electric units.
It also does not waste fuel like propane heaters. Oil-filled heaters never have to be refilled which makes them energy efficient and cost effective. Therefore, if you are searching for a dependable, smaller heating source to help ward off the drafts in your home without having to page huge energy costs, the best oil-filled radiator heater might be just what you are looking for.
Below you will find four of these types of heaters with reviews so you can find the perfect one for your household.
Best Oil Filled Radiator Heater 2018 – Reviews In Details
DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W Portable Oil-Filled Radiator Review
With the DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil-Filled Radiator, you can effectively heat up any room in your home. It helps save money and energy due to it’s ComforTemp technology and the fact that it maintains optimal temps in any room with a simple touch of a button.
You can use the 3 heat settings to adjust the output levels and this results in operation that is energy-efficient. Additionally, this radiator offers thermal slots that are specially designed to increase the flow of heat but continue to maintain low surface temps.
- Comes with seven permanently sealed fins that have pure diathermic oil so there is no need for refilling
- Comes with ComforTemp feature for energy efficiency and ideal 68-70 degree temps
- Maximize your heat flow while maintaining low surface temps with the patented thermal slots
- Comes with anti-freeze setting which will automatically turn heater on when room temp reaches below 44 degrees F
- If heater starts to get too warm, the safety thermal cut-off setting automatically turns it off
- This heater really does a wonderful job maintaining room temps at a comfy 70 degrees F even at its lower settings
- You get gentle heat without the air becoming too dry like with electric heaters or ceramic ones
- You can leave this heater on because it works along with a thermostat and is not a risk of a fire hazard
- Evenly heat any room due to its large size
- Rooms remain comfortable with this
- This heater will get hot to the touch so be careful, but all heaters get hot
- Wheels do not roll around that well on carpet
Minor issues, but overall the DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W Portable Oil-Filled Radiator is an amazing heater and you will always be comfortable when using it.
Honeywell HZ-709 7 Fin Oil Filled Radiator Heater Review
The Honeywell HZ-709 7 Fin Oil Filled Radiator Heater with Digital Controls offers long-lasting performance with its heavy-gauge steel build and enamel finish that is rust-free. You are ensured leak-free functioning due to metal fins that are machine welded.
Also, you never have to refill the oil in this heater or replace it which is an added feature. You can always maintain your desired temp through the temperature set function which makes it very user friendly and it has 3 heat settings which provide heating options that are energy efficient.
- Maintain desired temps with the temperature set function
- Set for 1 to 12 hr run time through the timer function
- Safety features include the rust-free, durable enamel finish, heavy-gauge, solid steel build, leak-free machine welded operation, power light indicator and 3 HPN type prong plug power-cord
- Comes with 3 energy efficient settings for heat
- Includes a 3 yr warranty
- Comes in solid, well packaged Styrofoam wrapping and a heavy cardboard box
- Easy to assemble and the directions are very clear
- You get a consistent and large amount of heat with this heater and the controls work great
- It runs efficiently, quietly and its safe
- You can heat up a average sized bedroom with this because it is very powerful
- It’s thermostat is a great feature and you can keep your room at an even flow of temperature with it
- This heater does tend to dry out the air a bit so plan on investing in a humidifier
- It is rather heavy, so storing it might present a problem for some people
Overall, the Honeywell HZ-709 Oil Filled Radiator is a solid, well-performing oil filled radiator heater that does a great job evenly warming rooms.
DeLonghi EW7707CB Safeheat 1500W Portable Oil Filled Radiator Review
Heat up any room effectively with the DeLonghi EW7707CB Safeheat 1500W Oil-Filled Radiator. Featuring ComforTemp technology, this economical unit will save around 27 percent on your energy bill because it maintains optimal room temp automatically all with the touch of a button.
It offers 3 heat settings as well as a thermostat that is adjustable which allows you to adjust the output levels and enhance efficient energy functioning.
Also, you get thermal slots that are specially designed for maximum heat flow while still maintaining low surface temps which makes this unit incredibly safe around kids and pets.
- Comes with sealed fins which has pure diathermic oil that does not need refills
- Comes with a safe-to-touch surface temp and heats up fast because of thermal patented slots
- Energy bill savings of up to 27 percent due to the ComforTemp button which maintains optimal temperature automatically
- Great for TV rooms or bedrooms because of silent operation
- Features an auto turn-on feature when room temp drops under 44 degrees F, has anti-freeze setting and auto turn-off feature as well as safety thermal cut-off when the heater gets too warm
- Once you get this heater to warm up which only takes a minute or two, it radiates a nice flow of heat
- You can leave it on during the night because it’s safe
- Comes with a setting to maintain comfort as well as high, med and low
- This heater is really quiet
- Your room heats up quickly
- Worth every penny you spend on it
- The wheels do not roll around that great on carpet
- You will need to wait until it cools off entirely before carrying it around because its handle is on one side only
Overall, the DeLonghi EW7707CB Safeheat Portable Oil Filled Radiator is a really great oil radiator that does a great job heating up your rooms.
NewAir AH400 Adjustable Temperature Control Space Heater Review
You can add that extra touch of warmth to your room with the NewAir AH400 Space Heater. This heater is designed for placing in a corner, storing underneath your desk or along a wall due to it’s flat panel design. It uses up far less energy than the conventional space heaters and it will not trip your circuit breakers.
- Never be disturbed with this heater due to its quiet operation
- Customizable to heat smaller surrounding areas if desired
- No waiting as this heats up super quick
- Comes with free ground shipping
- This is the perfect little heater for small areas like your office
- If you accidentally knock it over, it will turn off automatically which is a great feature for fire safety
- Very easy to assemble and operates exactly how it is advertised; very well constructed
- Comes with on/off switch and thermostat and only uses 3.3 watts of energy
- This heater is very economical and is really quiet
- Even though it does not get super hot like a traditional fan heater does, it can get uncomfortable to touch
- Although it only takes a couple minutes to heat up, it does take a bit longer for your entire room to get heated
Overall, the NewAir AH400 Space Heater does an excellent job heating up any room and comes highly recommended for anyone who is looking to heat up smaller rooms like a small bedroom, an office or any other small area.