When you want a best panasonic microwave oven that can handle any kind of food you throw at it, you need the brand name Panasonic. Panasonic has been in the business of creating electronics for a long time, and their microwave selection quality has now surpassed that of other brands.
In this article we’re going to be taking a look at what to look for in this specific brand and line of microwaves, and three great panasonic microwave oven reviews we think are great buys for the price. But you don’t have to take our word for it, you can check out the Amazon reviews for yourself and see all the glowing recommendations!
- 1 Best Panasonic Microwave Oven In 2018 – Compared
- 2 Best Panasonic Microwave Oven Reviews In Details
Best Panasonic Microwave Oven In 2018 – Compared
1.6 cu. ft.
19.4 x 21.9 x 12
19 x 22 x 12
19.4 x 23.9 x 14
Best Panasonic Microwave Oven Reviews In Details
Panasonic Prestige NN-SD797S Stainless Steel Microwave Oven Review
This is a high quality microwave that uses stainless steel as the housing. It has a 1 3/5 cubic foot capacity and a total of 1,250 watts to give you all the power you need. It also comes with a 15 inch turntable that’s big enough for even huge meals.
The 1 touch sensor cooking works by adjusting the wattage depending on the amount of steam the meal produces. And, with inverter turbo defrost, you’ll be able to defrost your meals without actually cooking them. It also is capable of keeping foods warm without any cooking involved.
A push button panel and pop out dialing system allows you easy control over the functions of this microwave. Quick minute, delay start, and timer adds to the full functionality of the package. And with a 1 year limited warranty, you’ll be free of defects from the factory.
- 1,250 watts of cooking power
- Stainless steel housing
- 1 3/5 cubic foot internal capacity
- 15 inch turntable
- Inverter powered turbo defrost feature
- Popcorn key
- Can keep foods warm without cooking
- Half mirror door
- 6 digit electronic display
- Affordable enough for everyone.
- Backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Rated highly by Consumer Reports.
- Looks great installed in a kitchen setting.
- Cooks faster/more evenly than other microwaves in its class.
- Years of perfect operation reported on Amazon.
- Easy to clean both the inside and outside of this microwave.
- Easy to understand controls and operation.
- Not as large as the 2.2 cubic foot but seems to be built better.
- Door latch sometimes sticks.
Panasonic NN-H765BF 1.6-Cubic-Feet 1250 Watt Microwave Oven Review
With an inverter turbo defrost that’s part of nearly all Panasonic microwaves, you’ll be sure to get your food thawed without being cooked. The Panasonic NN-H765BF Full Size 1.6 Cubic Feet 1250 Watt Microwave Oven features 1 3/5 cubic feet of capacity and a total of 1250 watts of power.
The pulse delivery system ensures that food isn’t overcooked and stays at a constant level. Gravy and sauces can remain warm with the keep warm function. The one touch sensor cooking feature automatically adjusts the cooking strength depending on the state of the meal it’s cooking.
With a total of 10 power levels and five multistage cooking cycles, you’ll be able to bring nearly every meal to perfection. Together with a 1 year limited warranty, you can be sure that you won’t have to pay for faulty workmanship from the factory.
- 1,250 watts of power
- 1.6 Cubic feet of cooking capacity
- Keep warm function
- One touch sensor cooking feature cooks food evenly every time
- 10 Power levels
- 5 multistage cooking cycles
- Quick Minute 1 press minute feature
- Cooks and defrosts evenly every time – much better than older microwaves.
- Lots of pre-programmed settings for a variety of foods.
- Popcorn button works perfectly.
- Your choice of languages for the electronic menu.
- Quick minute button allows you to add minutes with a quick tap of a button.
- Reports of this microwave working for 2 years without any problems.
- Affordable enough to be worth the purchase.
- Consumer Reports likes this microwave and rates it highly.
- Perfect for home use and you get professional results.
- Must read the owners manual to understand all the functions.
- Interior height is a bit short.
Panasonic NN-H965BF 2.2-Cubic-Foot 1,250-Watt Microwave Oven Review
This is by far one of the biggest microwaves you can get for the money. 1,250 watts is plenty of cooking power and you’ll be able to cook your meals to perfection. Step up to Panasonic quality and experience the difference these machines have to offer.
This microwave might take up a lot of counterspace, but you can attribute that to the extra large 2.2 foot cooking capacity. The beautiful black exterior will accent any kitchen well, and with linear power control you can expect an even heating and cooking experience with every meal. It also has a warming and simmering feature, which keeps food like gravy and sauce warm without actually cooking it.
It even has a cooking sensor that adjusts the cooking wattage to more efficiently cook your meals. Defrosting with this unit won’t cook the edges of the food either, it simply works like it’s supposed to. Finally, the Menu Action screen works to give step by step instructions on whatever it is you’re cooking.
- 1,250 Watts Of Cooking Power
- Generous 2.2 Cubic Feet Of Internal Space
- Black Exterior
- Inverter Technology – Linear Power Control
- Warming And Simmering Option
- Automatically adjusts cooking wattage
- Defrost won’t cook your meals
- Menu Action Screen for step by step instructions
- 1 year warranty
- Cooks foods in less time than older microwaves.
- It’s the same size as older units but has a bigger internal capacity.
- Huge rotating glass tray.
- Raised start and stop buttons.
- Amazingly fast and powerful.
- Defrost lots of foods at the same time.
- Recommended by Consumer Reports.
- Very affordable price.
- Recommended by professional cooks.
- Might be electronically noisy – May disturb cell phones and WIFI.
- Plastic door piece (not metal).
Related Posts :